Saturday, September 11, 2004

Shinjuku (West Exit)

I had a good night this evening. It was a usual Friday night for me at work, which often involves training into Shinjuku to meet with the other Area Managers (of which I proudly am one) to work. It was good this evening because I went out after and had a few good drinks with two of my favourite people (they give me a good vibe/are profoundly interesting) STEPHEN MCKEE and DEAN HEMMINGS. What I love about these guys is that they always inspire me/I am always learning.Actually this evening after coming home and just before writing this I decided I need to devote a notebook to them - so that I can write down references and/or ideas they give me - yes - it's always just THAT good. Magic. As Wordworth said "One moment now may give us more/ Than years of toiling reason" Beers to you guys. Au revoir au devoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

;