Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Dylan at the BBC


Dylan at the BBC
Originally uploaded by shodoboy.

On a trip to New York City I ventured into some of the record shops on Bleeker street, in the heart of Greenwich village. I was fortunate enough to find this bootleg Dylan, professionally packaged. I've recently discovered the whole new 'reality' of the professionally packaged bootleg, and Dylan has his fair share, competing with, if not surpassing his official releases. It's really good, as we tend to always define people in a certain way, based on received images, filtered through accepted reference points that we have about them. So it's good to put a spanner in the works, so to speak, and consider somebody in terms of a different canon.

As for sound and aesthetic enjoyment, it's ++ good. (double plus good)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello shodoboy,

After reading your blog "Dylan at the BBC", I believe you will find my site on hair sedu to be very helpful.

4 February 2006 at 16:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey shodoboy,

Your blog "Dylan at the BBC", leads me to believe you will find my information on beauty product sedu to be very beneficial.

5 February 2006 at 02:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi shodoboy,

As a result of reading your blog "Dylan at the BBC", I think you will discover my site on farouk flat iron a great help.

5 February 2006 at 03:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home

;