Thursday, October 07, 2004

Rob in sepia


Rob in sepia
Originally uploaded by shodoboy.
Here's my friend Rob M, who is great on the guitar too and always teaches me a lot.

The night before I left England for Japan on January 24th 1996, my good friend Sam gave me a cassette tape of Dylan's album 'oh Mercy'. My interest started to begin then.

A while later, this guy, Rob Moreau, walked into my workplace having bought me a CD of 'Bringing it all back home'. I was hooked.

He also introduced me to 'Desire' (the album not the concept!) over some Guiness, Miso and ginger. The addiction was complete.

Now we often get together and try to bang a few out on guitars. I think our 'knockin' on heaven's door' and 'Sara' are starting to get there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vertov said...

Cheers Shodoboy,

Looking forward to a Guiness and a jam sometime soon.

8 October 2004 at 10:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home

;